vendredi 25 mai 2007

BURLESQUE :: SWEDISH DELIGHTS! :: SWEDEN

Victoire! J'ai réussi à me frayer une voie sur la terre-sainte du Saint-H&M !..
Je serais donc le 25 mai 2007 à Malmö en Suède plus exactement au club The Prom @ DEBASER (le petit frère de celui qui se trouve à Stockholm).
Krisprolls, saumon et Aquavit pour tout le monde !

****


Finally! I've made my way to the sacred land of Saint-H&M! heehee…
I'll be doing a show on Friday 25th of May in Malmo in Sweden, inside The Prom club@ DEBASER (Stockholm's little brother).
Krisprolls, salmon and Aquavit for everyone!


****
Info:
:::OOOO::::

Voici quelques photos de ce super week-end (enfin !) entre la Suède et le Danemark ; vous y verrez ma très bonne amie Alexa qui m'a accompagné et aidé, mes adorables hôtes Moa et son ami, et une surprise bien agréble en rentrant de mon hôtel après mon numéro : une affiche annoncant un concert de King Khan & His Shrines pour le lendemain à Malmö ! Le monde est petit.
Comme vous pourrez le voir il a un t-shirt…unique !
Merci encore pour ton invitation Moa !


°oo°

Here are some pictures of that great week-end (finally!) between Sweden & Denmark; you'll see my good (old) friend Alexa who accompanied, and helped me, my adorable guests Moa and her boyfriend, and a nice surprise getting back after my show to my hotel a poster on the door on a record store for a show of King Khan & His Shrines for the coming night in Malmö! Woo-hoo!
As you'll see he had a killer t-shirt…
Thank you again Moa for inviting me!


****



Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...